“**Danio rerio, Zebra Danio
– Grows to a maximum size of about 2.5 inches (6 cm).
– Suitable for tanks around 10 gallons or more.
– Provide hiding spots using plants and decorations.
– Temperature: 64°F – 75°F (18°C – 24°C).
– pH: 6.5 – 7.5.
– Hardness: Soft to moderately hard water.
– Incorporate live or artificial plants for cover.
– Utilize fine-gravel substrate and create open swimming areas.
– Omnivorous diet; offer high-quality flakes, pellets, and small live/frozen foods.
**Behavior and Compatibility:**
– Peaceful and social; suitable for community tanks.
– Compatible with other peaceful fish of similar size.
– Perform regular 20-30% water changes to maintain water quality.
– Monitor water parameters and ensure stability.
– Relatively easy to breed; may require a separate breeding tank.
– Provide spawning mops or fine-leaved plants for egg attachment.
– Popular aquarium species and ideal for beginners.
– Maintain stable water conditions and good filtration.
– Be mindful of fin nipping behavior in some cases.
Please note that while these care guidelines offer a general overview, individual fish may have their own behaviors and preferences. Continuous observation and adjustments to care are important for the well-being of your Zebrafish (Danio rerio).”