– Grows to a maximum size of about 2.5 inches (6 cm).
– Suitable for tanks around 20 gallons or more.
– Provide soft sandy substrate to protect their delicate barbels.
– Temperature: 68°F – 82°F (20°C – 28°C).
– pH: 6.0 – 7.5.
– Hardness: Soft to moderately hard water.
– Incorporate live plants, driftwood, and hiding spots.
– Utilize fine sand substrate to prevent barbel damage.
– Omnivorous diet; offer sinking pellets, live or frozen foods, and occasional vegetables.
**Behavior and Compatibility:**
– Peaceful and social; suitable for small groups of 6 or more.
– Compatible with other peaceful community fish.
– Perform regular 20-30% water changes to maintain water quality.
– Monitor water parameters and ensure stability.
– Limited breeding information available; might require specific conditions.
– Maintain stable water conditions and good filtration.
– Avoid sharp decorations to prevent barbel damage.
– Observe their behavior and interaction with tankmates.
Please note that while these care guidelines offer a general overview, individual fish may have their own behaviors and preferences. Continuous observation and adjustments to care are important for the well-being of your Corydoras davidsandsi.