An Ideally Sized Pellet
- This economical diet offers ready acceptance and digestion
- Developed to help goldfish or baby koi develop proper form
- The floating pellet allows younger users to easily see what the goldfish or baby koi is consuming so they can easily avoid over-feeding
A Nutrient Package Finely Tuned For Growth
- Contains a nutrient package scientifically formulated for growth
- Carefully selected ingredients offer a taste goldfish and baby koi readily accept
- Added vitamins and minerals, including stabilized vitamin C, support immune system health
Feed two (2) or four (4) times daily, but do not exceed the amount your fish will consume within about a minute. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality issues that can result. When the water temperature is consistently below 10ºC (50ºF) or above 30ºC (86ºF), reduce the amount fed based on the activity level of your fish and condition of your aquarium.
Note: Hikari® Goldfish Staple™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another.