An Excellent Live Food Alternative
- Excellent natural protein source gut-loaded with spirulina algae and free of harmful parasites and bacteria
- A meaty treat most tropical and marine fish love
- A food source marine fish feed on in the wild
Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamin Rich
- Makes vitamins available to your aquatic pet that the live animal would not offer
- Gut-loaded to assure each bite contains what we know your fish need
- Encapsulated to avoid utilization by the brine shrimp before freezing
- Easy to feed cubes quickly hydrate and separate when put in water
- Lower moisture levels means more food by weight
- Nitrogen charging reduces chances of oxidation
- Lower actual cost per feeding than competitive products
Provide as a treat up to three (3) times daily the amount your aquatic pet will completely consume within a minute. For additional feeding options, ask your aquatic retailer about other specialized Hikari® diets including Bio-Pure® Frozen and Bio-Pure® FD providing cleanliness and quality beyond compare!
Ideal For: Larger Freshwater and marine fish like American cichlids, grouper, marine angels, parrotfish, snapper, larger wrasse and larger seahorses too.
Because we care: Hikari® Bio-Pure® FD products never contain artificial colors or preservatives. Use before the best before date guarantees the contents meet our rigid quality standards. After opening, please keep the container out of direct sunlight, high heat, or humidity as this can cause the contents to degrade rapidly. For maximum success the contents should be used within 90 days of purchase and be kept tightly closed when not in use.
Please note: Handling a freeze-dried food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose, eyes, and mouth.