**Danio erythromicron, Emerald Dwarf Rasbora
– Grows to a maximum size of about 0.8 inches (2 cm).
– Suitable for tanks around 10 gallons or more.
– Provide hiding spots using plants and decorations.
– Temperature: 72°F – 79°F (22°C – 26°C).
– pH: 6.0 – 7.5.
– Hardness: Soft to moderately hard water.
– Use fine-gravel or sand substrate.
– Provide live plants and floating vegetation for cover.
– Utilize driftwood and rocks for natural hiding spots.
– Omnivorous diet; offer high-quality flakes, pellets, and small live/frozen foods.
**Behavior and Compatibility:**
– Peaceful and shoaling fish; keep them in groups of 6 or more.
– Compatible with other small, peaceful fish and non-aggressive tankmates.
– Perform regular 20-30% water changes to maintain water quality.
– Monitor water parameters and ensure stability.
– Breeding information may vary; may require specific conditions.
– Provide fine-leaved plants or a mesh spawning mop for egg attachment.
– Provide a well-planted tank with hiding spots and open swimming areas.
– Maintain stable water conditions and good filtration.
– Avoid aggressive or fin-nipping tankmates.
Please note that while these care guidelines offer a general overview, individual fish may have their own behaviors and preferences. Continuous observation and adjustments to care are important for the well-being of your Emerald Dwarf Rasboras (Danio erythromicron).